Membership in the Cape Cod Genealogical Society is open to anyone with an interest in family history or genealogy and is not exclusive to those who are conducting Cape Cod research.
Our membership is based on the calendar year – January to December. Although our dues are not pro-rated for those who join after the beginning of the year, anyone who becomes a member during the months of November and December will have their membership extended through the following year.
Our annual dues are $30. For those living outside the U.S., dues are $35 and apply to one individual, or to a couple, living in the same household. In the instance of a couple joining under one membership, only one copy of each semi-annual Journal will be sent. When dues for a new member have been received during the year, the Society will send back-copies of the Journal for that year.
Benefits of Membership:
- Help and guidance from fellow members and colleagues
- Access to over 40 years of Society research publications in the Members Only area of this website
- Participation in Special Interest Groups
- Periodic programs emphasizing genealogical and historical issues and techniques
- Research trips
- Classes on genealogy related subjects
- Semi-annual Journal (see Publications)
- Occasional special research projects
- Discounts on any CCGS special event in which there is a fee charged
For additional information about the Society and further membership questions, please contact our Membership Chair, Madelyn McHugh, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Cape Cod Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 1394, Harwich, MA 02645.